As the Testing Administrator you will;
Position will support the instructional systems specialists and training course specialists with testing design and evaluation activities for all training programs. This includes:
- Work with a team of subject matter experts (SMEs) to establish evaluation standards; validate tests; and identify measures of training effectiveness
- Design course material examinations of various lengths and in multiple formats.
- Evaluate curriculum requirements and evaluate customer training needs to ensure that training requirements are met
- Assemble and deliver beta exams, analyze beta exam results, construct equivalent exam forms, and provide ongoing test maintenance
- Analyze and validate training by evaluating training and instructor requirements, as well as the results of training, such as course material and examinations.
- Develop instructionally valid testing, and post-training evaluation materials by analyzing and interpreting user requirements, technical specifications, application features, and functions to translate them into appropriate training formats
- Develop and oversee the item and test development schedule for assigned NTC training programs
- Assist with the management of the Master Testing Schedule and develop sub-schedule, consulting all stakeholders
- Ensure that all items, tests, and scoring materials developed are fair and valid.
Your background will include;
- Minimum Education and Experience Requirements: A Master’s degree in a relevant field of education, as well as five years of progressively responsible experience in test development, testing, performance measurement, and test data analysis
If your experience and interests align with this role, and you want to build a career with a growing Federal contractor that prides itself on its ability to collaborate for success and has an excellent new business pipeline, then we need to hear from you. Please apply.