As a Virtual Recruiter, your responsibilities will include:
- Dig deep to understand the role, the client, and the value proposition to candidates with every search.
- Utilize your sourcing and talent identification skills, while leveraging our tools and your contacts to build a list of quality prospects.
- Use a multi-tiered outreach strategy to contact and engage prospects and develop them into legitimate candidates.
- Build a trusted relationship with candidates, and maintain status communications with them at all times to ensure success.
- Create clear, concise, but detailed candidate profiles to accompany resumes submitted to our clients.
- Manage multiple searches, often across several skill profiles and clients simultaneously through great time management every week.
- Conduct all candidate-related activities from within our applicant tracking system (ATS), to ensure appropriate transparency and compliance.
- Support and partner with colleagues from across our virtual team to ensure we provide exceptional candidate flow for all of our clients.
- Join a close-knit team that looks to build each other as opposed to constantly compete against each other.
Your background will include the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred) or equivalent professional experience
- 2 years or more of experience as a sourcer or recruiter, working within a fast-paced environment such as an agency setting providing permanent and staffing placements, or a fast-paced growth company with aggressive hiring objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to source, screen, and engage technical and functional candidates in commercial and government settings with varying skill sets and at all levels and move fluidly between requisitions and clients.
- Demonstrated experience in candidate engagement and management through an applicant tracking system with strong attention to detail.
- Experience supporting complex and time-sensitive search initiatives, requiring a disciplined approach to delivering qualified talent with urgency.
- The ability to deal with shifting priorities and demands with calmness and to proactively engage with a virtual team to ensure we work smart as well as hard.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, in particular with respect to professional emails to clients and candidates, as well as demonstrated ability to articulate client capabilities against requirements in a structured screening document.
- The ability to handle sensitive and confidential information from clients and an understanding of the limitations related to classified work.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision and be accountable for your own delivery and success.